Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Speed Work

Last night was my group's speed work night. 
Here's a breakdown of what we did:

.25 warm up walk
.50 warm up jog
6 x 200's sprints
.25 cool down jog

For a total of 2.50 miles.  I wrote down my splits on dailymile, but I can't remember them to put them here (and I'm being lazy).  But, they were all from 1:02 to 1:10.  I was pretty consistent, so I was pretty proud of myself.  Plus it was freaking cold and windy out!  :)

Today I'm DRAINED.  I didn't get hardly any sleep Saturday night and I think my body is still paying for it.  I could use a giant Coke Zero and about 12 Twix Bars please.  But, I'm refraining.  Those aren't on the diet.  Plus, I've already had my 12 oz Diet Mtn Dew that I've allowed myself.  Darn it. 

Tonight's agenda will be house cleaning and catching up on homework (since school resumes tomorrow night).  Fun stuff, right?  Blah!


post signature

1 comment:

gv said...

I hear ya on the candy bars but way to be strong and nice workout!