Friday, March 25, 2011

And That's How You ROCK Hill Repeats

We ran a mile over, did our repeats, and ran a mile back!  3 miles total!  I can't tell ya'll the time, because I left my watch running for a long time!  But those repeats....oh how I ROCKED those hill repeats!!!


The hill was .10 long and a steady climb.  The goal was to hit it between :55 and 1:05 and to stay consistent.

Climb 1:  1:01
Climb 2:  1:02
Climb 3:  1:03
Climb 4:  1:03
Climb 5:  1:07   <--I was tired and they said we didn't have to rock this one, we just had to get over the hill to start our mile back to our cars.

I was/am so happy with myself!  My mojo is returning!!!!

Happy Friday, ya'll!  I'm hoping to get another run and maybe a bike ride in over the weekend!




post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job. I just hate the idea of hill repeats!

gv said...

That's much faster than any hill I could do-nicely done.

d.a.r. said...

Way to go!! I am so scared of hills!!!