Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 Things Thursday

The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel


  1. I'm reading The Thirteenth Tale right now.  It's a really good book so far.  I'm about mid way through it.  Grad school reading takes up way too much time though and so I'm slowly getting through this one.  Seriously, I had to read about 45-50 pages this week for class last night.  It's one thing to read them, it's another thing to read and comprehend it!
  2. I have run clinic tonight!  We're going off track for about 3 miles.  I'm pumped and ready to run!  Btw, a little update on my dad and his running.  He's doing excellent!!  He's lost a little over 30 pounds so far and can run a mile straight now in about 12 minutes.  Go dad!  He's so funny though, he has made our celebration 5k on April 30th into a challenge and we keep telling him that we are running WITH him - no matter the pace or if he walks the entire way.  But instead of actually hearing that, he keeps insisting that he will beat us even if it kills him... Oh lord... We have a little competitor on our hands!  Now I know where I get it! ha!
  3. I stepped on the scale this morning and I've lost a pound this week so far!  Woohoo!  Hello, 141 pounds.  It's so nice to see you again.  Where is your friend 139 at?  ha!

post signature

2 comments:

gv said...

Congrats to both you and your poppa on the weight loss! Can't wait to hear how the 5k goes.

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Ugh, I haven't been able to read at all either. One of my classes has over 100 pages for next weeks class and she's doing a quiz over them! Luckily I started early...