Thursday, March 10, 2011

3 Things Thursday

  1. I've been MIA due to stress.  Plain and Simple.  Between work, a midterm exam, house stuff, and the fact that hubs turns 30 tomorrow (and I don't have a single gift yet....), I'm just a tad stressed.  But the good news is there's hope and everyone's healthy.  I have to remind myself of that from time to time.  :)
  2. We have a very, very busy weekend and week ahead of us.  But, it's all in celebration of the hub's birthday - so I'm completely okay with it all! 
  3. I've been running!  Monday night my group did sprints and I did great!  I kept a nice 7:21 on the straight stretches of the track a few times.  That's excellent in my book!  I'm running again tonight - if the schedule allows it.  Crazy schedule tonight and I'm kinda stressing out about it right now.  Seriously, when will the stress subside?!?!  Sorry for the crazy post ya'll.  I swear I'll be a sane woman sometime soon!

post signature

2 comments:

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

Great pace at the track. I'm just loving the track these days. Happy birthday to your special guy!

WannabeRunner said...

Sorry you are feeling stressed out - Lord knows how stress can make everything 10x more difficult! Hopefully things get back to normal for you soon.
And great job on your track workout!