Thursday, March 17, 2011

3 Things Thursday

  1. First off, Happy St Patrick's Day!  Nope, I'm not wearing green.  I had a green shirt laid out, but didn't want to wear it.  Then as I was leaving for work, I remembered why it was laid out.  Oh well.
  2. I made a 95 on my paper and a 90.5 on my midterm exam!  So, so far I have an A!  Hopefully I can keep it! 
  3. I've become obsessed with DailyMile.  I've been adding people as I've come across ya, but if you're on there and we're not friends - add me (click on the link).  I'm trying to find more time to run, but the past 2 weeks have been hectic.  But, next week is "Spring Break" so I'll have more time in the afternoons next week!  Also, the book I ordered, Racing Weight: How to Get Lean for Peak Performance, came in yesterday!  I'm gonna start reading it during lunch today!
post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Daily Mile too. Just friend requested you. You can put a widget on your blog that posts your daily mile workouts...

teacherwoman said...

Congrats on your grades! BTW, I requested your friendship on DM! :)

Lindsay said...

I forgot to wear green. Congrats on your test!!