- We've been walking/jogging the dogs every other night or so! This is something that we'd never done until we moved and the dogs LOVE it.
- I'm not sure we'll ever get all of the boxes unpacked. We've unpacked a ton and have everything we need to live day-to-day, so I kind of wonder what's in the rest of those boxes. :)
- As of today, we are FINALLY off the overtime at work. I'm so happy that I get to leave work at 4pm today! I've volunteered to work a little bit of OT during my lunch each day. Hey, what can I say, the money is nice. It wont be much, but every little extra bit counts. :)
- Life is fixing to get busier again shortly. I'm going to be taking a 5 week summer course. Ugh. I hate summer school. But, I'm getting that much closer with being done with grad school!
- I paid $3.14 a gallon for gas today and felt HAPPY about it. Wow, if you would've told me that 4 years ago, I might've cried! ha!
- And, I'm almost done (finally) with the book I'm reading - The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.
The Prescription Everyone Needs
3 hours ago