Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday! Friday!


On to other things...
  • This Sunday paper will have the P&G Saver in it.  That means approx $102 savings in coupons!
  • Tomorrow, my stepmom, sister, and I are going shopping for all things baby!  Nope, not for me!  But, it shall be fun still!
  • Today is Friday!  Yay!  And, 17 days till moving day!
  • We made a rockin good Stir Fry last night!  I wish we could make that every day!  Plus, it was super healthy minus the soy sauce! ha!
  • Oh, and I have some quarters to buy a Coke Zero today! ha!  It's the little things that make me happy today.  :-) 
Happy Friday & Weekend!

post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

happy friday. enjoy that coke zero :-)

WannabeRunner said...

Wow, congrats on the loss! I love me some Coke Zero too. :)

Tyly said...

Whoa! That's a huge loss, and Coke Zero is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Your Coke is like my Starbucks. Seriously makes my day when I have it!

d.a.r. said...

Yeahhh congrats on the loss!!