Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

Wow.  There's actually a lot that I hope to do in my lifetime.  I have a bucket list and everything.  Like these things....

  • Have a Baby.
  • Get my Master's Degree {MBA}.
  • Work in a non-profit or hospital with said MBA.
  • Celebrate my 50th Wedding Anniversary.
  • Travel to New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Antigua, and Ireland with my husband.
  • Go to Disney World with said kid(s).
  • Live to be 100.
post signature

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

I like the list! :)

I've been to Antigua and Chicago with my hubby...and Antigua is way more romantic! :)

Lindsay said...

that's a great "bucket" list. i don't like calling it that though, cause these kinds of things need to be done sooner rather than later in life! :)

Unknown said...

I like the list, when you know what you want sometimes it is much easier to achieve them :)