Sunday, November 28, 2010

All Good Things Must End...

The past few days have been absolutely wonderful.  Seriously, the best.

Thanksgiving - time spent with family.  Lots of time.  It was wonderful!

Black Friday - I was up and out the door at 5:30am and with my sister, aunt, and stepmom.  We hit ALL the stores and then headed out to Little Rock where we hit the rest of the stores and both malls!  We had the BEST time!  At one point, we had to unload the Yukon and repack it just to fit everything we bought into it!  It was crazy fun and lasted a little over 12 hours!  I have a fun picture that I'll show later this week.

Saturday - I finished my PowerPoint Presentation for class this Thursday!!!  YAY!  That was such a big, big relief!  I also finished the last book in my "list."  I'll talk more about that later this week.
Sunday - spent with my wonderful husband who had returned from the deer woods the night before.  We were pretty low key and our only big outing was to Wal-Mart :)

Now, for this week... We start the 30 Day Shred, have my presentation on Thursday (yikes!), start (and hopefully finish) my paper... and somehow survive all of that!  :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!
post signature

No comments: