Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 3

Beginning Weight:   145lbs.
Week 1 Weigh-In:  142.8lbs.
Week 2 Weigh-In:  144.4lbs.
Week 3 Weigh-In:  142.4lbs.

Woohoo!  Finally, we are seeing some weight loss!  :) 

I made a lot of conscious efforts this last week.  We did still eat out a few times, but I refrained from some foods and made a few better options.  For example, when we went out for Mexican food Sunday evening (while getting lost house hunting), I didn't have my usual huge burrito covered in cheese dip and then with chips and cheese dip as an appetizer.  Instead, I had the soft tacos and chips with salsa as an appetizer.  I know, it still wasn't the best - but I enjoyed my dinner, didn't over eat, and didn't cover everything in cheese dip.  :)

There were other efforts put forth this last week, too.  Avoiding certain treats and exercising much more than I have in the previous weeks! 

Let's see what this next week brings!

How did ya'll do??


post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on seeing some weight loss. keep it up!

Unknown said...

I love, love, love Chipotle. I just hate that the bag of chips is 500 calories. That's not enough to stop me from eating them, but I skip the guacamole, so that has to be a good thing, right?
Good luck with the house sale/hunting!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I was doing a great job until the Super Bowl. Blech.