Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bullet Style!

  • We had our first showing of the house yesterday afternoon.  The house was spotless thanks to my wonderful husband who took an extended lunch break to make sure things were perfect!!!!  But, we just found out that they "forgot" to see our house while looking at the other 6 in the neighborhood.  Ugh. 
  • I have class tonight.  Blah.  We have a group case study due next Wednesday and we haven't started yet.  Awesome. 
  • We have some marketing peeps coming over to our building tomorrow to film a small commercial for our company.  They're looking for people to do one liners.  Hmm.  What to do, what to do.
  • And last but not least, Chapters of Our Life is having a wonderful girly giveaway here.  Don't go enter, I want to win it!
post signature

5 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

Do the commercial! Fun! :)

Crossing fingers for you that the house gets shown a lot!

Anonymous said...

How do they forget a house!!!? bah. I pray that it sells quickly though! How annoying. I say do the commercial. It sounds fun!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you are full of one liners. It would be fun to be in a commercial.

Bonnie said...

Shannon, you must have changed your blog address b/c I just haven't been getting updates like I used to about you! I changed it now :P I hope you are doing well <3

Lindsay said...

Boo on those people. I hope you have more showings soon!