Friday, February 18, 2011

ABCs of Me

I have nothing new going on really.  Yesterday someone came and saw our house!  Yay :)


(D) Dogs? We've got two.  Jack Russell named Rocky & Golden Retriever named Bear.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Caffeine or food.  It's a tie.  I need both!
(F) Favorite Color: Blue 
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver.
(H) Height: 5 ft 7in right on the dot
(I) Instruments You Play: I played the Clairnet in Middle School.
(J) Job Title: Network Analyst II
(K) Kids: I wish.
(L) Live: Central Arkansas
(M) Mom's Name: Mary & my stepmom is Sam/Samantha
(N) Nicknames: Shan & Shannie
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? None, but I did get discharged at like 7pm once.
(P) Pet Peeve: Negative People.
(Q) Quote from a Movie:  "And in the morning, we're making waffles!!!"  (Shrek, said by Donkey)
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 1 Sister (19) & 2 brothers (24, 22)
(T) Time You Wake Up? 5am
(U) Underwear: VS Pink
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I'm not sure that I have one...
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Other people.  Seriously, if I'm ever running late it's not my fault! LOL
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:  The better question is what hasn't been X-Ray'd?  I've had an MRI on my brain, a few dye tests on my heart and bladder, a few ultrasounds on my heart, X-Rays on both of my shins, my collar bone, my ribs, and I believe that's it....
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: ha, that's funny.  Um, I make a good Mexican Chicken Casserole!
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: I love the monkeys and giraffes!  Love, love, love them!




post signature

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

Thanks for sharing, Shannon! I love to learn more about you! I hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

What a fun post! Can I borrow it?

Pretend this is real said...

Cute post! If you love giraffes, you should go running in New Orleans... I get to see them on just about every run. Pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, your idea is getting around on the blogs! Thanks for sharing your ABCs and such a wonderful idea.

Here's mine:

http://beyourownwarrior.blogspot.com/2011/02/abcs-of-me.html

Lindsay said...

ooh i may have to borrow this too! very fun :)