Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 Things Thursday

  1. I'm lusting over this Opi nail color called Brunette on the Internet (or something like that) on Sephora.  It's on sale for $5 and I'm thinking it would look great with my skin tone, etc.  But, is it too dark for spring/summer??  I'm totally not a girly girl and it's been MONTHS since I've painted my toe nails and YEARS since I've painted my fingernails.  I can't believe I just admitted that....
  2. I ran by Starbucks this morning for another Skinny Caramel Macchiato.  Yes, I'm a slight addict.  I have the app on my phone and checked this morning to make sure they were open before driving by.  :)  But the drive thru lady called me her friend and it made my day.  I know she probably says that to everyone, but it honestly made me want to come back again.
  3. We are having our 3rd house showing today.  Our house has been on the market 3 weeks.  The crazy thing is, I prayed yesterday morning that someone would NOT want to see our house yesterday because it was a mess.  Then, hubs gets the text (yep, they TEXT you) to let him know they're showing it today at 1:30.  The Man Upstairs definitely answered my prayer by holding the showing off a day!  The house is spotless and ready to be seen!  Now, peas and cornbread, let it sell! 
post signature

3 comments:

WannabeRunner said...

I'm obsessed with nail polish. I say get the color!! OPI is the best.

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I say buy the nail polish... I just bought gorgeous dark raspberry color. And the color on my toes is a kids' OPI haha...Its pale purple and from their Shrek collection! :)

Anonymous said...

That nail polish is beautiful! I say GET IT! I'm sad that you are drinking splenda, blech! And SELL SELL SELL!