Friday, February 25, 2011

One Day...

Did any of ya'll ever have swingsets growing up??  Our neighbor has a wooden swing set similar to this and I've never seen their little boy play on it.  When I was little, I had a metal swingset when we lived in the trailor.  We left it behind when we moved.  I then had a tire swing which was pretty cool, except when it filled with water after a good rain.  But, I always wanted a swing set that had the fort on top.  That would've made the perfect hiding spot!!  Of course, I'm pretty sure I would've broken my arm from jumping off the top or something... I loved climbing trees, so I can see myself climbing one of these.
I cannot wait until we have kids one day.  I know we're probably going to spoil them {within reason} and I can't wait to play with them.  And you can bet that they'll have a swing set with a fort area!  :)  One day...One day!

post signature

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I had a metal one too!