Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pretty Please?

As you all know, my 2nd half marathon is this Saturday.  What you didn't know is that I'm raising money for the organization that the HM benefits. 

I'm raising money for Soaring Wings Ranch.  The ranch is located here in Central Arkansas and to try to give you a little bit of background on the ranch and what it does, here is an excerpt from their website:

The goal of each home is to maintain an environment that will offer each child a chance to develop into a confident young adult with a high degree of self-sufficiency, exemplary work ethic, a strong ethical base with a clear understanding of right and wrong, a team player mentality, and a biblical understanding of sin and forgiveness. In addition, they will receive instruction in social skills, proper etiquette, and appropriate physical hygiene.
To learn more about the Ranch, you can visit their site here.

Now, here's where I need ya'll help.  I'm trying to raise $500 for the Ranch.  I've already raised $370 and my husband and I plan to donate $100.  So, that brings us to $470.  That means I'll be $30 short of my goal!

If ya'll could, please donate - nothing is too small!  I really want to make my goal! So, if ya'll could please go here and help me meet my goal!  It's going to a GREAT cause!




post signature

No comments: