Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Soooooo Ready!

The countdown is officially on!  I have tomorrow off to study for my LAST final of the semester.  Tomorrow night, I'll take that final and then do a little dance out the door!  LOL  I'm so excited and ready! 

Ya'll on a little side note... I have some awesome co-workers.  Well, mostly.  :)  Sometimes they bring me Starbucks, sometimes they leave candy on my desk, etc... Well, one told me she will be baking homemade brownies for me and bringing them in on Friday to celebrate my end of the semester!  She even went as far as to ask me what I wanted in them.  That just makes me feel so special!

After tomorrow, we'll be busy, busy, busy with all of the Christmas season rush, but I seriously could care less because I will be so happy! 

Remember the reason for the season!  Merry CHRISTmas!  (I'll be back on here before then...)


post signature

1 comment:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

My last one is tomorrow too! Hope yours goes well, good luck studying!!!