Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Need An Easy Button

Grades came out last night.  I got one A and one B.  That's my first B, so goodbye 4.0 gpa.  But hey, I'm good with that B.  :)

I wont go into details, but have you ever had a night that just slaps you across the face and you wonder how in the hell you got there?!  That's what happened last night.  I was SO happy yesterday and had such a great weekend, but then it all changed in a blink of an eye and it's still not right. 
Today is definitely a Starbucks day.  Maybe even a go out-to-lunch day.  Someone send me an easy button, please.


post signature

7 comments:

B.o.B. said...

Aw sister, if I had the easy button I'd totally send it to you. I hope Starbucks can help. Hang in there!

Hilary said...

If I were in Arkansas, I'd give you a big hug!! I was in the same boat yesterday. I started off my day super positive, but ended it in the same "what is going on!?" way. I hope you have a better day today!!

Brandi said...

Aww hopefully Starbucks will help! Just remember it's the holidays and a new year is just around the corner. A fresh clean start! Congrats on the grades! A B is still great!

Anonymous said...

Just remember.. sometimes the easy way out isnt always the best way out.

Hope the SBX and lunch helps ease your worries.

Jen Feeny said...

Don't let the grade bum you out, you've been working your tail off!!!!

Somebody please get this girl a Starbucks!!!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Awww, hang in there! That class sounded rough, a B is good!!

Lindsay said...

a B is still good in my book, but i know you were working hard for that 4.0. :( hope starbucks was good!