Monday, December 20, 2010

Smiling Is My Favorite!

Ya'll, I had a great weekend.  Friday and Saturday we were at my MIL's doing our Christmas exchange.  We had a nice time - I love spending time with family, it's the perfect weekend for me. 

Then after coming home Saturday, hubs went back out into the deer woods.  So, I had a very lazy day Saturday!  I spent all day reading my new book (Oprah:  A Biography by Kitty Kelley) and watching movies on tv.  It was so relaxing and peaceful.  I even brought the dogs inside since it was kind of cold and they fell right asleep!  (Don't feel bad for them, they go straight into their crates on their own and munch on peanut butter in their kongs.  Then, they just chew on bones and sleep! If they weren't crazy outside dogs, then I'd let them out to lay around the house.)


Then Sunday, I went grocery shopping and shopped for a gift or two.  Then spent the rest of the day doing a couple of loads of laundry, reading, wrapping presents, and watching fun movies on tv.

I love this time of year and can't wait for the rest of the week and weekend! 
post signature

3 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

Glad you had a great weekend. I agree - I love this time of year and all the fun there is to be had. (o: Hope your week and Christmas are fabulous!

Manderz said...

I love this time of the year too!! I am sad that it's going to be over soon :( Guess I need to live up the next couple of days

Lindsay said...

i was just thinking this morning how christmas is almost here and therefore almost over! best time of year... people are so much friendlier/in a giving mood. (not just monetarily, but also just being kinder in general)