Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My New Toy

Not too long ago, D.A.R. blogged about her new indoor bike trainer.  Well, it was like a light bulb went off for me.  Why in the world hadn't I thought about getting one of those?  It's PERFECT for me (or atleast, I think it will be).

Let's take a look at the reasons why...
  • I hate running out in the cold. Therefore, I haven't ran since, oh well, forever....
  • Once I get home, I don't want to drive to the gym...and deal with fighting for a treadmill, bike, or elliptical...
  • Our elliptical is in storage since we had our house for sell and needed the space...
  • I've been wanting to ride my bike, but again, it's cold and I'm a wuss...
So, I ordered this beauty... 



And, it will be here Friday!!!!!!  YAY!!  I'll let ya'll know my thoughts on it :)

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty awesome idea! Funny, I LOVE to run in the cold!

d.a.r. said...

Yeahhhh!!! So happy for you!

And seriously--easiest thing in the world to set up :)