Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What A Difference!

I went home yesterday and took a nice 45 minute nap - it was wonderful! Then, I went to bed at a glorious 8pm! I woke up this morning feeling SO MUCH BETTER!



Also, this might be TMI, but I woke up this morning to mother nature's gift - totally unexpected. So, that explains my fatigue, water retention, and bad mood, too! But, seriously mother nature, can we please have some form of regulation? I mean, last month it was 39 days, this month it's 24. GEEZ LOUISE! How are we suppose to have a baby when you wont cooperate?!



And on another totally unrelated note...
Look what we made this weekend....
Homemade Pizza



Homemade Nachos


Um, hello nice 4 mile run this afternoon... I've got some extra pounds to burn off! HA! You see, we've been trying not to eat out (we usually eat out like 4 times a week) and so far, we've gone 2 weeks without doing so! We're doing this because we spend entirely too much money eating out each month - so we're making some of our favorites at home! :)

And yes, those are so VERY UNHEALTHY, but at least it was turkey pepperoni, right?

No comments: