Friday, October 23, 2009

Photo Friday


  • The gear is ready! I told ya, I'm wearing mostly black! ha!
  • Weather looks great for tomorrow - high of 67 and NO rain!
  • I stayed home today. I've felt like I'm coming down with something for the past two days and this morning I woke up feeling exhausted. So, I'm listening to my body and I'm taking some extra precautions. I've taken all of my vitamins and some Advil - to fight off the ickys. I feel pretty good, but on the verge of getting sick. I'm hoping it's just nerves, but there was NO way I was going to work and getting exposed to all the sick coworkers. Trust me, my hand santizer bottle has gotten used and abused this week!
  • Tonight, we're meeting other runner friends for some carb loading pizza! Yay!
  • Please let me do well tomorrow, running gods!
  • I'll post as soon as I can on how I did. :)

No comments: