Thursday, October 1, 2009

3 Things Thursday

You know the drill...
  • I'm thankful for my J O B. Yesterday our company laid off close to 400 employees. This hit too close to home. So, I'm very thankful for said job.
  • I'm ready for this GMAT test to be over. I take the test next Friday and at this point, I have no idea how I'll score.
  • I wish we were running more than 6 miles this Saturday. Our training calls for 6 and I really wish we were doing 9. Maybe I should just be happy with the 6?
In case you couldn't tell, I'm in a bad mood. Yesterday was just a very bad day and it somehow carried into today.

Also, my grandmother gets her scan results today to see if the cancer has spread. Thoughts and prayers are definitely appreciated. I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Job stuff, GMAT, HM training, and family stuff...just a little too much for me to handle right now. Blah. I am, however, excited to post my last few runs and September stats {to compare with August's}. Maybe I'll get to that tonight.

No comments: