Monday, August 31, 2009

What Did I Do This Weekend???

Weekend in Review...
  • Friday after work.. I walked a lovely 5.1 miles in the rain. It was a rough day and I just needed some down time. I had originally planned on running the 5 miles, but I've learned that when I'm frustrated, I don't run worth a crap. Interesting, huh?
  • Saturday I worked till 4, then hubs and I went to TGI Fridays where I consumed one too many drinks! We went all out and had an appetizer, dinner, dessert and drinks (only me)! Not to worry, I had a buy one entree, get one entree free coupon! :) We then headed over to Best Buy to buy the Wii Resort game and then played that (and Tetris) the rest of the night!
  • Sunday we lounged around till 1pm, then I went grocery shopping (where I bought too much frozen food), and then we enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL day by riding our bikes 16.3 miles on the awesome River Trail. I really should take pictures of that trail. It's awesome. We saw lots of boats, furry animals, a dog in a basket on a bike, a lady on a pink bike that kicked my @$$, and a submarine! It was awesome! And, let it be known that I'm now giving biking another try. Originally I hated it, but after a much better experience yesterday, I've decided it's not that bad... So, maybe more biking on the weekends??
Hope everyone is having an awesome Monday (is that possible) and remember, if we can get through this week, we have a 3 day weekend!! Yay!

No comments: