Friday, August 21, 2009

M.I.A.

I was M.I.A yesterday, because I'm dead tired. Emotionally, mentally, & physically. Let's have a little recap.
  • Studying every spare chance I get for the GMAT test. Anyone remember how to find the area of a triangle that's inside a circle, when given no values for that triangle?? Yeah... tell me about it.....
  • Running in the evenings.
  • Cooking dinner every day of the week.
  • Doing other stupid household chores.
  • Changes at work.
  • Redoing/stressing over our budget so that we can save more money and move sometime soon.
Basically my schedule is as follows...
  • 4am wake up
  • 5am commute to work
  • 6am at work
  • 11-12 studying for GMAT while eating sandwich
  • 3pm start commute home
  • 3:45pm - 4pm Veg out in front of tv
  • 4pm to 5pm Study for the GMAT
  • 5pm begin cooking dinner, while doing kitchen chores
  • 6pm eat with husband, if he's home yet, or go run, depending on day
  • then eat dinner after run, shower and go to bed. It's 8:30 or 9 by this time.
  • If I didn't go run, then I'm either doing laundry or cleaning the kitchen up.. and veg out in front of tv or study for GMAT. Btw, the weekdays I don't run are Wednesday and Friday.
Anyone wondering why I'm tired?? Because I either work, study, or run. The end. LOL
Did I mention that I put the dust pan in the fridge yesterday after sweeping the kitchen? What? You don't store your dust pan in the fridge?!?!
Other note worthy topics... Sister went to her first day of college yesterday (at my alma mater) and stepmother had a birthday yesterday as well.

No comments: