Monday, August 4, 2008

Puppy Needs A Home





I found a Beagle puppy yesterday and can't locate the owners. He's about 10 weeks old and cute as a button - very loving and very playful! He looks like he hasn't been fed all that great... but he just needs a nice home and he'll be fine. Above are a few pictures I took of him - they're not that great because he moves and jumps around too much! We can't keep him - although we would love to. We already have 3 dogs - one which can be aggressive towards other dogs. If we can't find him a home very soon, he will be going to the F C Animal Shelter - and I seriously don't want that! So please help me out!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

How adorable! I pick up stray puppies all the time and my husband has to watch me constantly for signs of getting too attached!