Thursday, May 12, 2011

3 Things Thursday

  1. I switched Saturday Rotation shifts with a coworker and so I'm working her Saturday this weekend.  That means I had yesterday off.  What did I do?  Took the tahoe to get the oil changed, etc and RAN HOME instead of waiting on it to finish.  Yes, I'm cray cray, but it was a much needed run!  And I also packed up 12 boxes of our stuff!  It's never too early to pack!
  2. I've started back reading for fun now that school is over for a few months!  I'm still trying to finish The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.  Oh, how I missed reading!
  3. It's humid and hot here already.  I don't know how I'm going to survive running this summer.  I might have to start running before work!  eek!

post signature

2 comments:

gv said...

Enjoy the reading!

Jenny said...

Oh goodness!! You should've said something to me at Larry's:) I would've totally recognize you from reading your blog some!! I don't think I even saw you there or I would've thought... there's Shannon who blogs:) hehe