Thursday, May 5, 2011

3 Things Thursday

  1. I'm ready for life to slow down, please.  We have another house showing tomorrow - which, don't get me wrong, I'M THANKFUL for that, but that means that after I get done putting in a 10 hour day here, I get to go home and help the hubs with the yard that needs mowed and clean the house.  Plus, I am REALLY going to try to fit in a short run to see how not being able to breathe through my nose affects that!  Plus, I haven't been tanning in 3 weeks (I'm whining, I know) and I NEED some me time!
  2. I'm SO glad that the Spring Semester is over!  I'd just really like to know if I came out with an A or a B! ha!  Patience isn't my thing :)
  3. Next week (or maybe sometime this weekend) starts the heavy duty training for the bike race!  Eeek!

post signature

1 comment:

gv said...

Good luck with the training!