Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


post signature

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I just laughed out loud!! That is the best thing ever. :D I wish I could do the same. :p

So the electrocution story is this: I was in the first class galley after we shut the airplane door, I closed the bun warmer and as I was pressing the button to turn it on it electrocuted me. PAINFUL! I had to be taken off the plane and was off of work for a few days. I'm feeling much better now though. : )

... why do I always feel like I have nothing to blog about even though things like this happens? lol

Hollie said...

too funny!


and i wanted to tell you, the 'reindeer food' is just dry oatmeal and glitter (or any other little sparkly confetti-type stuff!) :)

d.a.r. said...

I love it, haha!

lindsay said...

LOL! that should guarantee a pass for the HOV lane.