Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Biometric Screening

Once again, it's Biometric Screening time at work.  This is something that is voluntary and is provided by our work once a year.  I've posted past results on here (click on the label at the end of this post).  Sadly, my body fat percentage sky rocketed this year.  I knew it would, just because I haven't been as active with school and all.  But, honestly, it's still in the "okay" range.  Ugh.

Total Cholesterol     149  Should be below 200
HDL Cholesterol     67    Should be above 60
LDL Cholesterol     82     Should be below 100
Cardiac Risk Ratio  2.2    Should be below 4.0
Triglycerides           50      Should be below 150
Glucose                  82      Should be below 100

Blood Pressure  112/62
Height 5ft 7inches
Weight 145lbs <--yes, it definitely went up.  I like to stay under 140. 
Waist 31 inches
Body Fat Percentage 30%  (should be 26% - 31%)  <--I don't want to talk about it.  LOL
BMI    23 (Should be below 25)
Flexibility 17 inches

In other news, we started our "diet" yesterday and I did an hour on our bike trainer.  The slim down is on!


post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are brave to post all of your stats like that! Looking good! What a great way to track and be accountable, though.

Unknown said...

Not bad at all girl!