Friday, July 1, 2011

The Month of Baby Showers

It's July 1st...which means it's the month of baby showers! 

I've got to be honest.  I don't like showers of any sort.  I know, I know.  But, the reason why is I HATE dressing up.  Seriously, can't stand it.  I never feel put together enough and I'm always feel uncomfortable the whole time like everyone is thinking "what is she wearing?".

*le sigh*

But anyways...

I have a cousin-in-law's baby shower to attend tomorrow.
I'm throwing my sister a baby shower next Saturday (I'll post about this later today.)
Then I have a friend's baby shower the following Saturday.

Oh, and then the Saturday after that?  I have to work.  Lovely. ha!

Let the fun begin!
post signature

1 comment:

Jos said...

Ew. I'm not a fan of showers either. I'm planning on a co-ed baby shower that includes BBQing and beers and no games. Basically a big party where people bring some diapers and then have a good time. :)