Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thank God For Trucks

Well, yesterday was one of THOSE days. Seriously.

I left work due to some personal issues.

Then later on that evening, hubs and I decide to drive over to the walking trails to have a little stroll. While sitting at a red light, I hear tires screeching on the pavement. I looked around to see who was about to get plowed...when we get hit. That's right, we were sitting in traffic at a stop light and got hit by a car that was going around 40 mph. We're fine and the other car occupants are fine.

I wont go into details nor show the pictures just yet. I'm going to wait till everything is over and complete. I will say that our 2010 Toyota Tundra took it like a champ and the only thing messed up is the back bumper. The Nissan Maxima that hit us - not so much. I'm pretty sure their vehicle is totaled - their air bags even deployed.

This morning hubs and I are just super sore. God was definitely protecting us yesterday.

No comments: