Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF!!!



Today, I'm so happy that it's Friday! I know it was a short week and all, but I've been in vacation mode (still) all week.

I wish I was back here. Funny story: Hubs and I tried kayaking in the ocean while in Mexico. We'd always wanted to try it, so we did. Well, ya'll know I'm uncoordinated - seriously, I can't do the whole rub your tummy and pat your head thing. It's that bad.

Anyways, I ended up smacking hub's feet, his paddle, and his leg with my paddle. Ya'll I'm a horrible paddler. Finally, he just told me to stop trying to help because I was making it worse! Hey, I didn't have a problem with that! Needless to say, he said that we wouldn't be attempting this again (such a lie!!). But, wouldn't you know, we have a camping and canoeing trip planned in late July! I guess I couldn't have been that bad! Or maybe he's planning on putting me in someone else's boat?






6 comments:

Kerrie T. said...

Hahahaha!

Marlene said...

I find canoeing sooo much harder that kayaking. Good luck!!!

The Branches said...

ha..ha...yeah he may stick you some place far far away from him this time! LOL!

Brandi said...

I like the having to do nothing! That is my plan next weekend on our float trip. Let me lay back and enjoy the sun! :)

woodlandsblonde said...

Hahah I went kayaking w a boy once - and he seemed to have it together....he brought - what looked like 2 paddles...

But they were the ones that snap together in the middle...aka he only brought one paddle - so I got paddled around the lake!

I kinda like that idea :) Hope it was fun!

Run Jess Run said...

We tried kayaking...I hated it, but my hubs loved it.