Friday, April 3, 2009

Fab Friday

Update on the dog issues... We take our last dog, Rocky, into the vet tomorrow to have his heartworm test done. PLEASE pray that he doesn't have them too! We've done pretty good keeping him current with things, so we're praying that he's okay!! I don't know what I'll do if he has them too. Currently, we're setting up appointments to get Bear treated, then we'll move onto Duke - since he's not in any pain and he's got other issues. We decided to treat Bear first because he is healthy (other than the heartworms) and so he'll go through the treatment easier - and this costs a lot of $$ so, we're doing the healthy dog first because his chances of survival are higher. If that makes sense.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a FAB Friday & enjoy your weekend!!! Anddddd... I'll be better next week leaving bloggy comments - I was tied up this week studying!! :)

No comments: