Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Rest Days

Edited to add: The song is called "Jump" and it's by FloRida ft Nelly Furtado. Def downloading tonight!

Well, spin class did it again...it kicked my booty! She changed it up some last night and I was so thankful for that. We didn't have to hover - just the running part and some "holding on hills." But, don't let me fool ya; I was a sweaty mess when we were finished! Luckly, there were a few newbies in there last night (besides me), so I didn't feel like I was the only one who didn't have a clue why she was in there (ha!). But, to my dismay, one of the newbies left while we were still warming up. Hmmm. I just don't get that, btw. I will never leave a class - no matter how badly it sucks. I think it just shows that you're not putting your all in it. Because, lets face it... if you gave it your all - you'd still be there! Maybe not at the level that you need to be, but you'd still be there nonetheless...

Moving on.. I was seriously sweaty and seriously nauseous! I've never been nauseous after exercising - so that tells you how much effort I put into last night! My legs felt like jello when we were finished! Btw, yes I've felt nauseous during/after running, but that doesn't count. LOL Oh, random thought.. the instructor plays her iPod over the speakers for us and she has this one song that goes "When I say jump, you say how high..." - it's really upbeat and it makes me feel like I can conquer anything... anyone ever heard of it? I'm gonna have to go google that now....

Anyways, something I noticed last night... Men, quit reading now... This next paragraph is TMI...

My sports bra doesn't "feel" the way it used to. Meaning, I'm afraid it will slip up at any moment because there is nothing weighing it down! Yikes! I'm so not joking and I'm starting to feel a little self conscious. Which leads me to this question... Who designs bras anyways? I recently had to go get a 34 (used to be 36) in measurement... and the ONLY colors available were bright pink and yellow, and then some striped zebra thing. Seriously? I'm expected to wear these confidently under a white shirt?? I can't even take myself seriously while wearing these things. Who's bright idea was this anyways?? So, that leaves me thinking... Surely there are women out there who are over the age of 15 who wear a 34! I know my ribcage can't be that tiny! LOL Does anyone else have that problem? And what do I do if I ever (Heaven forbid) have to go to a 32 (is that even possible, anyways?)? Because, right now, I'm on the smallest "setting" on the 34.... Anyways, any thoughts on where a tiny ribcage can get an adult colored bra? LOL I can't even believe I'm putting all of this out there.....

Anywho, tonight is thankfully a rest night. I'm so sore from Pilates and then my legs are tired from Spin... that I'm taking tonight off!

No comments: