Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Track Tuesday

Last night was the running clinic.  We had an awesome speaker and then my group headed out for a run off the track.  Let me start off by saying it was a very windy day.  I started to look at my phone to see what the wind gusts were, but knew that would only put more negative thoughts in my head.  Instead, I decided to just man up and run with the group for 2.5 miles.  Afterwards, I decided to keep running to make it a nice 3.1 miles.  So, I hit up the track.

Unfortunately, my time wasn't where I wanted it to be.  It was 38:53 for the 5k distance.  My PR is currently 34:47.  I'd love to be somewhere close to that right now.  I'm not giving up hope though; I know I run MUCH better in the mornings vs the evenings AND on non-windy days.  :)



post signature

3 comments:

gv said...

Still sounds like a great workout to me!!!

Unknown said...

good job on the work at the track

Unknown said...

good job on the work at the track