Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Probability of What?!

Well, class last night went pretty well.  We finally got one of our homework assignments back.  I made a 94%!  He took off 5 points because I said it was a "factor" instead of "psychological factor" and then I used the word "monetary" instead of "numerical" which led to another point being taken off.  Oh well.  Then, we got our quiz from last week back.  Ugh, we made a 68%.  Boooo. 

So far, that's a 94% on Homework I, 84% Quiz I, and a 68% on Quiz II.  But, the good thing is, I did really well on last night's quiz.  I know that I had to make atleast an A.  Honestly, I don't think I got anything wrong, but I'm sure he can find something wrong with one of my answers!

I'm so sleepy this morning... I didn't sleep well last night due to a fever, being hot and cold, and dreaming about the probability of getting a whitewash fence in farmville.  I kid you not.  Probability gives me nightmares (literally) and I've been trying to get enough whitewash fences for my farm to box the cows in.... LOL 

I came home early from class last night (he let us go at 8:30!!!) and hubs had cleaned the entire kitchen, put away the clean dishes, and started the dishwasher!  Awwww!  :)  Made my night!

Hope everyone has a grand Tuesday!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

you know you spend too much time on FB when you are dreaming about FV. LOL

Morgan said...

Great job on the quiz and boo on the 68%. :(

I give you so many props for going back to school, I just don't think I could do it!

Marlene said...

LOVE coming home to a clean kitchen. Way to go, hubs! :)

teacherwoman said...

LOL about Farmville! Hehe. Never got sucked into that!

Lindsey said...

Aw what a sweet hubs! Garth knows that is way better than flowers, ha!

Lorrie said...

Congrats on your homework grade. That is awesome!! And what a sweet hubs you have!

Dawn said...

Don't you just LOVE when husbands do that. If yours is like mine those times are few and far between but when they do things like that you just want to hug and kiss on em' and say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Man are they picky!!! Seriously! Come on! You are doing great!

Run Jess Run said...

Hope you're feeling better!!