Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

Well, it's Monday and I'm back at work... Hooray! No, in all seriousness, I had today off, but came in anyways because I was going insane at home. Not to worry though, I'm taking another day off sometime this month to compensate. ;)
I'd like to thank everyone for their prayers and their concerns. I know we all have days like my last post...it just seems like I've had more of those days here lately than I normally do. Ugh. Anyways, I just wanted to say a big Thank You. Also, I wanted to say a big Thanks to those of you who thought of me over Thanksgiving - that means more than you'll ever know.

So, Thanksgiving... As some of you may recall, this Thanksgiving was extra special for me - It's the first time in years that I've seen my mom and Aunt (and family). How did it go? It went pretty well. I have to admit, I was very nervous. I was so nervous, that I teared up a few times on the drive there. But, it all turned out alright. I don't really have any great stories or anything...but I do have a few pictures.

Here is my mom and me:





Think we look a tad alike? Ha! I have to admit, we do look a lot alike. I cropped out our bellies - Thanksgiving full bellies are not that cute!

And a picture of my grandma and me....


Isn't she the cutest in her red and black outfit? I love my grandma.
And one last picture... of my aunt's family....Notice, they can't all look at the same camera. :)

3 comments:

Suz said...

Love the pic of you and your mom! Blue is your color! :)

Well I Do Declare said...

I just found your blog via Puttin on the Grits... Can't wait to read more. Shoot me an email if you would like an invite to mine :)

Casa Cannon said...

these are cute pics!