Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stressed

Summer school started last night.  My class is 5 weeks and from 6-10pm on Mondays & Wednesdays.  10pm people - that's late!

Anyways, we were given assignments and had to submit them online by noon today.  Crazyness, I tell you.  Pure crazyness.  The teacher knows that we work, so I have no idea what that noon deadline on a non-class day is about.  But, I turned my stuff in at 11am...although looking back at it, I'm not sure one of the articles I submitted was on par...but whatever, it's done.  Now, I have to write some stuff up for class tomorrow night.  I'm hoping he doesn't keep us till 10pm, but we shall see.

Besides that crazyness, life is okay.  But seriously, school has officially put me in a tizzy.  I don't know how else to explain it.  I like to plan things.  I like to know when things are due - way in advance.  Not - read these two long ass chapters and then submit your work at noon tomorrow.  Then, write this stuff up and submit in class Wednesday.  And the kicker is, it's going to be like this every single class meeting.  Atleast I know that going forward and can plan for it.

That's all I've got.  Sorry ya'll.


post signature

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Oh yuck! I'm a planner too, I like to know what my assignments are way in advance, not the day before they're due.

Sounds like you need a high calorie, sugary treat! Or a cocktail:)

Hang in there!