- Make an A in all my grad school classes this year (and next). I made an A the first semester, the current is still in progress.
- Make it to Spin Class 2 days a week (hopefully Tues & Thurs). Um, this didn't last.
- Run atleast 2 times a week. (I haven't ran much since my half back in Oct.) This didn't really last either.
- Run a total of 350 miles this year (look at the sidebar, this will be the most miles ever in a year for me). Not even close. As a matter of fact, I wont even pass last year's mileage.
- PR in a 5k race this year. This shouldn't be hard, as I had gotten faster this fall, but never ran a 5k race while training for my half... Completed!
- Continue to work on reducing my body fat percentage. I've slacked the last few months; it's time to pick it back up! Which btw, means losing the now 6lbs I've gained over the Christmas celebrations. After losing the 6lbs, we'll re-evaluate then. Sadly, I still have some of those 6lbs. Not sure where I stand on this... Kinda scary!
- Continue to work on saving money and paying off debt. We are doing great in this area already, but I would like to continue doing so! We've done excellent on this! Seriously!
- Move. The hubs and I have been working on the thing above because we would really like to move this year and not carry any other debt with us. We're not sure which area (it will be nearby), but we're ready to move. We put our house on the market and made an offer that was accepted on another house, but had to let the offer expire because our house never sold. Our house has been pulled off the market until spring.
- Continue to work on biting my tongue while at work. I'm the type of person who will voice my opinions, concerns, and vent way too much. I'm afraid that I'm becoming known as someone who is a tad bossy and a little too outspoken. Eek. I think I've done very well at this.
- Read 10 books for fun. I love to read and I need to make more time to do so. But, I'm picking a number of 10 due to Grad School. I have no idea how much time will be eaten up by working on this degree. Double eek. Completed as of last week!
- Read more of The Bible. As silly as this may sound, I've added an app to my iPhone to help me do this. So far, it's working! I did really well for about 3 months, then it kind of fell by the way side. Sad.
Her Success Doesn’t Threaten Mine
7 hours ago