- Friday hubs called and told me not to look at the bank account because he had just bought my birthday presents. Now, major points for buying them early!! Usually, he waits till the day of to buy anything. :) So, like a good wife, I didn't look at the account!
- After work, he decides that I want to open one of my gifts now. Now, if you know us, you know that we can't wait to exchange gifts - we usually open them the day they're bought! So, keeping tradition... He bought me a 3in1 printer/scanner/copier, an external hard drive, and a Limited Gift Cert! I have the greatest husband! I wanted that 3in1 because I always had to print things at work and I wanted a scanner to scan old pictures and such. Then, I wanted that external hard drive because I have 4 years worth of pictures on my laptop and I was so afraid of losing them. And, we all know why I wanted the Limited Gift Cert! :)
- Saturday morning, I ran 7.15 miles! I felt great and kept my 12:37ish overall pace! I plan to upload my last few runs sometime soon! Now, let me just say that I prefer Carb Boom over Gu! Gu is a little too thick, but I choked it down! Ugh. I might stick with Gu though because their packaging is easier to open while running and the size is smaller than Carb Boom. Which is important, btw, when you're stuffing them in your sports bra because you haven't found a belt that works yet! :) LOL
- My grandma surprised me by stopping by after my run, with a birthday card and some cash! Thank you grandma! She's so sweet. :) Plus, I got a card in the mail from my mom! :)
- My friends left me over 40 Happy Birthday messages on Facebook! Awww!
- Sunday we ventured down to Hot Springs to see the family for my birthday. My MIL made an awesome homemade pizza for my birthday! She does this for birthdays and special occasions and it's so delicious! Also, there was a cake! It had cream cheese icing on it - Yum! You can bet that we took some pizza and cake home! :) Which, is probably why my stomach hates me this morning. Cake is not great for dinner.
- While at Hot Springs, I received some lotion from B&BW, a homemade bag from my neice, and some moolah to go shopping with!!! I'm so excited!!
What Tempts You?
2 hours ago