We got a new tv Saturday. Did we need one? No. Actually, we replaced our 51 inch projection style tv with a 52 inch LCD. Hmm, what does that mean? It looks prettier. So..of course we had to get HD tv - because um, who has an HD capable tv and no HD service? Yeah, I dunno. Anyways, that also meant that we got a new DVR. So, the TiVo is now in the bedroom. Oh yeah, it is. Which means....drumroll... I get to record WHATEVER I WANT!!! Yes. It's amazing. Hubs gets the DVR in the living room and I get the TiVo in the bedroom. The DVR will hold all the shows we watch together and then his junk...and the TiVo will hold only my stuff. So, what shall I record?! I already have a small list...remember these are shows that I don't "get" to watch in the living room...The list being...
- Brothers & Sisters
- Samantha Who?
- Cooking For Real
- Paula's Best Meals - or something like that
- 30 Minute Meals
Now, also.. I've been thinking of New Year's Resolutions... Since it's right around the corner... Here is my list so far...
- Stop drinking so many cokes. Limit is 2 a week.
- Chocolate is not necessary every day of the week. Just 3 days a week - ha!
- Make some sort of cleaning schedule...
- Exercise at least 4 days a week...instead of whenever I make it in the gym. :)
- Save more $, save more $, save more $!!
- Love and laugh more. Be happy.